Our gynecologists at Greater Atlanta Women’s Healthcare offer a range of detailed and complex gynecological services to meet the healthcare needs of today’s modern woman. We provide comprehensive gynecological care throughout the stages of a woman's life, beginning in the teenage years with her first pelvic examination, into her childbearing years, menopause, and retirement. We utilize the latest medical technology to make your visits as comfortable as possible.
Our gynecology services include:
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Breast examination
- STD screening and vaccines, including Gardasil®
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Peri- and post-menopausal care
- Contraceptive counseling
- Birth control:
- Birth control pills
- Depo Provera®
- Treatment for painful periods and abnormal bleeding
- Treatment for many more gynecology conditions
Our gynecologists perform the following procedures in the office:
- Urodynamic testing
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial biopsy
- Cervical LEEP
Our doctors also perform the following outpatient gynecological procedures:
- da Vinci minimally invasive robotic surgery, including hysterectomy
- Diagnostic / operative laparoscopy
Register or sign in to request appointments, complete forms, access your medical history, view test results, and more. From your portal account, you can communicate us with from wherever you are.
A great resource for gynecology patients and expectant moms, our online patient education library contains information on numerous women’s health topics to help you understand your condition or upcoming treatment.